Increasing Your Reach
Facebook has emerged as an important social networking platform that is instrumental in connecting people around the globe. However, if you are using Facebook for business, there are several great ways of increasing your reach on Facebook. Here are 7 simple ways to do it.
- When using Facebook for advertising, adding attention seeking images to your advertisements boosts your reach. Facebook prefers little to no text on your advertisements. A clean image that focuses on the product rather than the text is a clear winner. This also enhances the call to action.
- Use automatic bidding to never lose traffic on your Facebook page. Facebook helps you with automatic Cost-Per-Acquisition bidding by optimizing your bids for conversions. More the conversion rate, more the platform gets to learn about your company. When the market is competitive, the platform might automatically increase the bid so that you do not see a dip in the traffic. This keeps your brand competitive in the market.
- With newly launched target placement, Facebook makes it easier for you to increasing your reach place automatic placement rather than doing it manually. To use automatic placement to your advantage, you might want to have a different budget and bid strategy, might have different ad placements to fit the ad format and might prefer this since automatic placement optimizes the reach of your campaign.
- Try not to make multiple and frequent changes on Facebook. It takes few days and sometimes a week for the algorithm to change. Therefore, if you make changes frequently, you will not allow Facebook to reach its full potential.
- Try not to create overlapping ads that might confuse your audience. With two advertisements vying for the same product, it might drive the prices high as well as confuse the target audience, thus decreasing the overall reach for the target method.
- Make use of Facebook reach campaigns for your goals. When you specify that you need to buy a fixed number of impressions and pay a fixed price, you are giving Facebook algorithm a goal to be reached This way, a reach and frequency campaign is created which often drives good result and gets you good CPA.
- Setting up a lifetime budget gives Facebook a hint that the amount of money you are spending is for a given time frame. This is a great way of increasing your reach. Lifetime budget gives you the advantage of getting the best results within the specified time frame by getting higher traffic, in the beginning, slowing down in the middle and again going up towards the end of the campaign.
These increasing your reach tips will help you run your business much easier with Facebook Little effort is required to maintain Facebook groups as most members are eager to participate. Marketers would enjoy receiving constructive criticism or feedback for improvement when they are proactive in their chosen Facebook groups.
However, joining too many Facebook groups could create hassles for the marketer who may not be able to find enough time and effort to focus on all equally unless one has the experience and good management of all committed Facebook groups.and thus increasing your reach to your target audience.